Your Kitchen Confidence will be sky-high in no time when you follow these 5 easy steps!
- Be a member of the 5 P’s CLUB; Prior – Preparation – Prevents – Poor – Performance! YES my fabulous food loving friends …….. you need to plan ahead to succeed in the kitchen!
- BE KIND TO YOURSELF! And avoid cooking a menu that is complicated …….. when you only have 30mins to get dinner on the table. Cooking should be fun and stress free after all!
- INVEST in quality pots and pans either new or second-hand. There is something very COMFORTING about buying a second-hand Le Creuset casserole pot with a history all of its own!
- Remember sometimes LESS IS BEST! By this I mean you don’t have to cook a meal that is super fancy to deliver the WOW factor. You can easily get your mid-week kitchen WOW on! Simply buy a quality rib-eye steak, serve it with fresh steamed green beans (which have been rolled in a little butter after steaming), along with a smooth well seasoned mash . Simple yes BUT when done properly can truly be something quite spectacular indeed!
- Remember your FRIENDS have come over to spend time with YOU. And would much prefer to have you at the table hanging out with them having fun not slaving away in kitchen! So choose a menu where most of the cooking / preparation is done before ………. so you can enjoy your dinner with your friends.
(photo credit: Down Bangalow Road Studio)
If you need help building your kitchen confidence or just fancy learning some new recipes to add to your repertoire, book yourself on one of our Taste Byron Bay Cooking Classes!
Come and enjoy some fabulous local produce in beautiful Byron Bay.